Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Sheffield
Position starts: 19th April 2021
MIlk Education is currently working with an outstanding Sheffield Primary school with a rare opportunity for a qualified HLTA to start work immedialtely after the Easter break on a full time basis until Summer.
* Assist and support with the development and learning of children within the primary school
* Provide 1:1 support to children through small group work, delivering planned interventions and booster sessions
* Have fantastic communication, numeracy and literacy skills
* Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
* Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour and safeguarding
In Order To Apply, You Must:
* Hold an HLTA or Teaching qualification
* A patient and understanding approach and be able to stay calm under pressure
* Be prepared to get an Enhanced DSB or have an existing one on the Update Service
* Be eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
* Have two good references and valid DBS on the Update Service (or the willingness to apply for one)
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For more information please call Laura on (phone number removed) as soon as possible
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.