Servoca Education Resourcing
Primary HLTAs in West London
**Are you a Cover Supervisor or HLTA looking for the next step in your career?
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, qualifications at degree level or HLTA qualification and prior experience working within a Primary School.
You, the successful candidate will be cover KS1 & KS2 lessons for short time periods whilst the teacher is absent from class. There will be TA’s on hand to support with learning and Behaviour Management. You will also be required to take small groups for Phonics, Literacy and Numeracy.
* Primary Cover Supervisor / HLTA
* Primary School
* West London location – easily accessible by public transport or car.
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Bachelors Degree (2.1 or above)
* GCSE’s (A*-C)
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via
Primary HLTA – West London