Education Line Recruitment
Instructor – Schools, Bedford
Educationline Ltd urgently require Instructors for secondary schools in Bedford and the surrounding area. We have a high demand for Instructors from our partner schools across all subjects and age ranges.
We offer regular supply work in local schools for daily, weekly and short-term bookings to suit your requirements and needs. Competitive pay rates are available and we are eager to help find ideal schools where you can build a long-term relationship for regular bookings.
This role will involve:
* Providing temporary classroom cover for the absent teacher on an ad-hoc daily basis or for fixed periods of time
* Ensuring the continuation of learning and progress for students
* Following the direction of Line Managers within the school setting
* Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure quality outcomes for students
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
* Experience of teaching or covering lessons across KS3 and KS4 (and KS5 if applicable)
* The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
* The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
* Good reliability, punctuality and an eagerness to build relationships with your schools
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.