Simply Education Ltd
We continue to work with local Kettering schools who require some additional teachers to support raising attainment across KS2 year groups. We are seeking fully qualified teachers or very strong HLTA’s.
•Strong behaviour management- for behaviourally challenging pupils
•Some light planning required – under the direction of a phase lead whose class they will be covering.
•Able to cover PPA across the school in the afternoons teaching Music/French/DT on a rota
•Happy to mark 6 books per lesson
•Must be a positive/Team player who is extremely resilient and self-reflective
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
– Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
– Have knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
– Have excellent team working skills
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
– Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
– 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
– Minimal administration (no time sheets)
– Email and SMS verification of bookings
– Online diary of bookings, school directions
– 75 pound referral scheme
– Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date cv
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.