Long Ashton, Somerset
ks1 Primary Teacher
A vibrant school are keen to recruit enthusiastic teachers to work within Key Stage 1. This is based at a school in South Bristol. This role is on a full-time basis starting in January 2023 fixed term for the rest of the academic year.
They are keen to take on people who have a nurturing and enthusiastic manner with the skills to be able to support children within Key Stage 1 and engage the children in a fun and positive way. The school are looking for someone keen to learn and thrive in an energetic school.
The successful candidate will be:
– Strong leadership skills and confident in reporting back parents and SLT.
– Having the initiative and forward thinking to meet the children’s needs.
– Being adaptable and work as part of a growing team within the school and with the class.
– Be adaptable and flexible.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
– Competitive rates of pay
– FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
– Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
– Social gatherings, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
– £250 referral bonus scheme.
– Social events to meet and get to know fellow educators.
-Location- North Somerset
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants. We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.