Schools Mutual Services
Schools Mutual Services are looking to recruit Key Stage 2 teachers for work in their partner schools in Newcastle as part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust. With the schools currently being closed, now is a great time to register as we will have many opportunities available when the schools re-open.
Working as part of successful, energetic and friendly teams in Catholic primary schools, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering lessons across the primary curriculum and show excellent classroom management and flexibility.
To be considered for a position within this school, you must:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Have recent teaching experience in KS2
* Have excellent classroom management skills
* Be able to adapt to different routines daily
* Be able to give educational references and hold the right to work within the UK
* Hold a current update registered DBS or willing to undertake a DBS application
Schools Mutual Services are registered with APSCo who are the leading education safeguarding compliance body. Upon registration, a thorough interview procedure takes place where you are expected to give accurate information and explain any gaps of employment. For safeguarding procedures, we required your references to be satisfactory and for DBS purposes, any convictions declared.
About Schools Mutual Services:
We have been formed in 2020 and chaired by the CEO of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust. Unlike an agency, we are a not-for-profit partnered recruitment service for the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust and based out of our secondary partnered school, St Leonards Catholic School.
Schools Mutual Services additional offering:
As a valued education professional at Schools Mutual Services, you will receive:
* Industry leading rates of pay with direct contracts through the Trust
* Consistent permanent employment opportunities through our schools
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Health and Wellbeing package which is unrivalled and includes 24 hour access to a GP
* Direct employment to schools within the Education Trust
* Inclusive training by our schools to help with your professional development and keep you aligned with current curriculum guidelines
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.