TeacherActive are working with the children, staff and governors of a large 2 form entry Community Primary School in Sheffield (S14) to appoint an Upper Key Stage 2 teacher from September 2021. They are looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who, together with their committed and talented team, will inspire children to achieve aspirational outcomes.
The school are looking for a teacher who will:
• provide creative, quality learning opportunities for children
• model high standards of behaviour
• encourage and motivate children to reach their full potential
• work with families and our local community to support children’s learning
• contribute to our wide range of extra-curricular activities
TeacherActive can offer you:
• a supportive, caring ethos
• a forum for which your voice is heard and ideas valued
• excellent career development opportunities through quality CPD
• opportunities to develop and to work within a progressive and collaborative locality
To be considered for this role, you MUST have recent KS2 teaching experience and ideally Y6 SATs experience, although this is not essential. Interviews are looking to take place on the 23rd April 2021 so please get your applications in as soon as possible.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Charlie on (phone number removed) or email
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.