The Governors of a small and happy school, located on the northside of Liverpool, seek to employ an outstanding practitioner who is creative, imaginative, highly motivated and vibrant to teach a KS2 class of delightful children from October 2021. The role presents an exciting opportunity to join the school at a pivotal time and be part of our vision of providing an inspiring and innovative education for all learners.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an excellent communicator committed to being part of an effective team within the whole school community;
* Set high expectations and have a commitment to challenging learners to achieve well;
* Be a passionate, caring and inspirational teacher;
* Be self-motivated and reliable;
* Be enthusiastic about current research on thinking skills and building learning power.
School can offer:
* A commitment to your personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your role as a leader;
* Excellent facilities in an enviable location;
The school is committed to safeguarding children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
To express an interest in the role, simply click ‘apply’ and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool Branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.