Key Stage 2 Teacher – Primary School in Kilburn – ASAP
Are you looking for a supportive, welcoming school?
Are you currently a KS2 Teacher looking for the next step in your career?
Would a school that offers continuous CPD opportunities and training schemes help progress your career?
An outstanding primary school based in the heart of Kilburn are searching for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them in the coming weeks on a full-time, long term basis. This role is suitable for an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher. This is an ‘Outstanding’ school who have fantastic continuous training and development programmes for those teachers who would like to take on TLR.
* Primary Teacher with QTS/ Year 3/ Key Stage 2/ KS2
* Kilburn, Brent – North East London
* January 2022
* Full-time, long contract
* Primary School/ EYFS
* Outstanding OFSTED
As a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher at this two form entry primary school your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in each and every child. You’ll ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a class teacher.
This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. This primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top ECT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* A committed staff team and strong Governing Body
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
* A great central location! The school is within 5 minutes walk of Paddington station meaning it is easily accessible from all over London
The requirements for this role include:
* Hold QTS – Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent
* Ideally UK experience (either full-time or during university placements)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Primary Teacher – KS2 Teacher – Brent