Are you looking to dive into a new role this January to help you achieve your new year goals?
Would you be keen to join a ‘good’ primary school in a lovely area of Surrey?
Apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 7-11 is seeking a KS2 teacher to support their 4-form entry school with supply teaching on a flexible ad-hoc basis. The school is located just off the A23 in Horley and is just over half a mile from the train station which has excellent connections to Brighton, Horsham and London. This key stage 2 school is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted who praised the leadership team for inspiring staff to share their ambitious vision. The general atmosphere around the school is great with one parent having said “There has never been a day when they [her children] are not looking forward to going to school”.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great training and development opportunities
* Flexible shift pattern which you can select
* Access to on-site leisure facilities
* On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
* Covering pre-prepared lessons
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Using a Teaching Assistant effectively
* Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
* DBS – In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
* Relevant qualifications – a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable – NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching key stage 2 is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.