Moore Teachers Ltd
Are you looking for a new teaching role from January?
Based just outside Hitchin this schools vision is to provide a nurturing environment, recognising individuality & empowering children to reach their full potential
* We are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to work in a KS2 class from January, with full class responsibility.
* Monday & Tuesday only as part of an existing job share
* Working as part of a supportive, inclusive team, in a stimulating environment.
* Currently the role is just for the Spring Term but may be extended
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* You are an enthusiastic & motivated KS2 Primary teacher
* You are able to engage & challenge students to raise achievements
* You have a passion for developing an inclusive learning culture in the classroom
WHO WE ARE
* The only specialist primary education business working just with primary schools in West Essex and East Herts
* A Herts for Learning recommended agency
* A small, local, independent business supporting local charities
Please call us now or send us your CV and we will call you back. Virtual interviews can be arranged immediately
Please call us, no obligation, to find out more.
For every person who joins Moore Teachers we will make a donation to our charity of the term
Please Note: All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding checks