Shirley, West Midlands
As a SEND Teacher, you will be responsible for helping children to achieve their personal goals for communication and movement in addition to hitting academic milestones. Successful applicants will show great imagination and creativity, developing new ways for children to access and engage with the curriculum, regardless of their learning difficulties. Highly experienced SEND Teachers are encouraged to apply but, as long as you have at least 6 months of experience as a Qualified Teacher, we’d like to hear from you. The School are interviewing straight out of lockdown with a view to start after the Easter breal.
You will be teaching across both KS4 and KS5 with a range of needs, class sizes vary between 8-12 pupils and you will also have 3-4 Learning Support Assistants.
Placement Type: Temp to perm – Permanent after 12 weeks.
Working hours: Full Time
Start date: April 2021
– QTS or Equivalent
– Minimum 6 months experience teaching within a special school
– Driving license (Preferred)
– TEAM TEACH Certificate (Preferred)
– An enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one
– An outstanding educational practitioner with high expectations
Sound interesting? Apply now!
For more information please get in touch with Charlotte on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.