Little Lever, Lancashire
Vision For Education
Learning support assistant
Secondary – Key stages 3 and 4
Full time and part time roles available – Flexible working
£75 – £80 per day
About the role Vision for Education are looking to appoint highly motivated Teaching Assistants/ Learning support assistants to work in a range of Secondary Schools in the Bolton area, and further afield for those willing to travel. The schools require specialists who have the empathy and compassion required to support young people with barriers to learning.
This role is a wonderful opportunity to work in a range of secondary schools, with fantastic facilities and resources for the students. The schools are looking for candidates who have experience of working with children on a 1 to 1, group, and in-class basis.
About the school We work with a range of secondary schools across Greater Manchester. Those areas include: Manchester, Trafford, Salford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Stockport, Cheshire, Tameside, Oldham, Bury, Buxton, and Rochdale.
Requirements To be considered for the role of Learning support assistant you will:
* Be able to work 1:1 with students who may demonstrate challenging behaviour and who will have Special Educational Needs
* Have a warm and caring personality
* Have a genuine desire to help students with complex needs
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
* Have recent experience working with children and young people
* Have an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call the Manchester secondary team on or email