Are you someone who loves a challenge?
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join our Team!
Our school offer Key Stage 4 and 5 (Year 9 -13) provision for young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
We provide both boys and girls an amazing opportunity to specialise in vocational subject areas whilst being in a safe and happy learning environment.
We aim to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and resilience that supports our students to grow into purposeful young adults so they are able to contribute to society in a positive way.
Join us and benefit from
• Positive pupils who are extremely loyal to staff
• Support from trust specialist leaders of education
• Good train links
• Positive working environment
• Modern buildings with excellent facilities.
• Proven experience of supporting primary or secondary aged children with ASD/ADHD and challenging behaviours
• Knowledge and proven experience of working with children with SEN