Learning Support Assistant -Primary School (Mainstream)
Immediate Start Date – Tilehurst, Berkshire
Potential Teacher Training
If you looking to enhance your teaching career then look no further as this is the role for you!!
An fantastic primary school in Tilehurst, Berkshire is currently recruiting a Learning support Assistant to join their team. This role is great for all applicants seeking to support underperforming students complete their learning objectives. As an LSA you hold sessions with pupils who are stuggling with their core subjects such as Maths, English & Science. Applicant must be passionate and proactive with keeping young children fully engaged. Over the course of the academic year the LSA must look to create and safe enviroment and be approcahable and support staff members with guidance.
* 1 year contract
* ASAP start
* £65-£80 per day
* Graduates Desirable
* GCSE Grade C and above
* Great platform for aspiring teachers
* Mainstream School
What we are looking for;
* Candidates who are enthusiastic and patient
* Works well within a team and is flexible
* Level 3 and higher
* Graduates desirable
* Good education background (GCSE’s in Maths and English C or above)
* Great communication skills
* Local to the Berkshire Area
* At least three months experience working with children ranging from childcare, tutoring, in a sports setting, or helping within a nursery.
The Primary school in desire candidate who are enthusiastic teaching assistants who are excited and passionate about their input into a child’s education.
Teacher Training -Graduates Wanted- Learning Support Tilehurst- ASAP Start