The Trafford College Group (TCG) has an opportunity for an experienced Lecturer to join the Electrical team to help us achieve our vision of unlocking potential and fostering success.
You will deliver outstanding courses using a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies including remote learning. You will provide learners with an exceptional educational experience enabling them to maximise their potential. Your key responsibilities will include:-
* Delivery of remote learning through Microsoft Teams
* Maximising learner recruitment, retention and success through the provision of an outstanding educational experience which enable learners to maximise their potential
* Completing and maintaining effective data in relation to learners including attendance, individual learner targets, progression, achievement and destination
* Being responsible for a course/courses of study and learner outcome
To be successful in this role you will have a degree in a relevant subject, numeracy and literacy skills at level 2 and a teaching qualification will also be required with a commitment to achieve a level 5 qualification within 2 years, or if a vocational area a commitment to achieve teacher qualified status within 2 years.
If you are passionate about your subject and sharing your knowledge, skills and experience and have an enthusiasm for teaching and learning then there has never been a better time to join us.
Trafford College Group:
Trafford College Group – New Group – New Opportunities – A Great Place to Work.
* 57 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
* Generous contributory company pension scheme
* Childcare discounts
* Onsite Starbucks/Costa
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Continuous Professional Development
* Free Parking
Staff at Trafford College Group go above and beyond to ensure that our students get the best possible teaching and support to enable them to reach their ambitions. We expect the very highest standards for all of our students, and this is evidenced year after year by our achievement and progression outcomes, if you’d like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date for receipt of applications: 21st of December 2021