St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Experienced Nursery Assistants- St Albans
We are currently looking for experienced Early Years Play Workers, Nursery Assistant or Nursery Practitioners to support local Early Years settings such as: Nurseries, Pre-Schools and After School Clubs in St Albans.
As a Nursery Assistant you will be responsible for planning, preparing and supporting your child with their development and?learning through play. Working in line with the Early Years and Foundation Curriculum framework.?
Nursery Assistant, Play Workers, After School Club Staff Assistants and Teaching Assistants:
• Must have enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop children’s education.
• Experience supporting pupils within a school, recreational, sports or care environment.
• Have gained a minimum of a level 2 TA qualification.
• Enhanced DBS
• Minimum of 2 years referencing based in a childcare, voluntary?or education setting
Working for Reed Education you will be making a significant contribution to the lives of young people in Education Settings in your community. In return we will support you with fair pay rates, continued support and benefits detailed below.
Market Leading Benefits:
• Reed Discount Club – A fantastic range of discounts including half price cinema tickets.
• Health Cash Plan – our partnership with The Hospital Saturday Fund allows you to sign up for insurance and lifestyle perks to help cover costs such as dental fees, sight tests, glasses and contact lenses at a highly discounted rate.
• Holiday & Pension – You will get an employer contribution pension scheme and accrue holiday
• Access to FREE courses including Safeguarding training.
Feel free to send your CV to