£25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Location – Manchester Area, office based
Hours – Permanent, full time
Keynote Educational is one of the top five leading providers of courses for teachers and senior leaders in secondary education, offering around 400 training events every year, including large-scale education conference events. The company also offers over 300 student revision sessions and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exciting time for the company as we are in a period of business expansion. We seek an ambitious, experienced marketing professional, looking to progress, to drive company expansion forward and expand marketing impact.
• Take full ownership of the website, working with word press on all administration and updates and with our external developer on website development
• Organise the marketing activity across all channels
• Design and draft copy weekly e-mails, working with the conference and course creators
• Support the Sales team in generating new leads
• Act as an administrator in liaising with our school clients in order to draft case studies and similar success stories
• Develop relationships with the company trainers to develop wider marketing leads
• Manage the data lists including house-keeping and updates
• Sourcing new data lists as appropriate
• Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understanding sector requirements, identifying market trends.
• Manage the company social media presence across all channels
• Work with our specialist external marketing & direct mail companies
Experience and Requirements:
• Ability to creatively design website pages
• Ability to draft with creative flair copy for website, e-marketing and social media
• Good competence with word press
• Good experience with drafting e-mails and executing regular email activity
• Experience of writing copy for case studies and other promotional materials
• Autonomous and self-motivated
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of marketing to drive forward company growth and expansion
• Proven success of delivering high-performing marketing campaigns
• Experience managing the marketing channels
• Excellent social media marketing skills
Closing Date: Thursday 01 April 2021
Interviews may be held earlier for outstanding candidates
What we’re offering:
• Salary dependent upon experience – £25,000 – £30,000 a year
• Permanent, full time, office based
• 25 days holiday plus 3 additional days over Christmas, and bank holidays
• Benefits package including pension contribution and incentives
• On-site parking
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.