St. Helens, Merseyside
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher looking for your next teaching position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client schools in the St. Helens area who are looking to appoint a Maths Teacher to start after the Easter holidays (19/04/2021). This position is an ongoing post with no set end date. The school are looking to appoint a Maths Teacher to work 5 days per week and are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers.
This Ofsted rated ‘Good’ St. Helens school are looking for a Maths Teacher who:
* Is able to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
* Has excellent classroom management skills
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role in St. Helens you will need:
QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
Experience of Teaching Maths across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
An overseas police check if applicable
A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
A full, complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this Maths Teacher post based in St. Helens
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.