Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a creative and engaging Maths Teacher, looking for a new opportunity in a community school in North Derbyshire?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an reliable and dedicated Maths Teacher, to join a large community secondary school, to start ASAP. This is a full time, long term role, lasting for at least a term, paying up to £180 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV covering 10 years employment/education history with any employment breaks explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a large and well established community school, which caters for students from 11 -18 years old. The school prides itself on being at the heart of its community and being caring, friendly and strongly inclusive. They are driven to provide the highest quality of education for the next generation and give their students the strongest of foundations for their future lives.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Maths lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
This OFSTED ‘Good’ secondary school are looking for a Maths Teacher who can deliver lessons across KS3 and KS4 and has excellent subject knowledge, as well as a great personality for building rapport with staff and students alike. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Maths Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
– As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
– We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
– Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
– More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
– Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.