Protocol are delighted to invite an experienced Media Makeup Lecturer to join over 500 staff at a large OFSTED ‘Good’ further education college in Greater Manchester for a part-time, temporary position.
The successful candidate will be confident to deliver Media Makeup up to Foundation Degree level and be friendly, hard-working, and keen to put students and customers first! Teaching will take place on Mondays 9:00-13.30 and 14:00-16:00. The role is primarily face to face, but could potentially have elements of remote working, starting from 8th March 2021.
The college have a vibrant mix of Management, Academic and Business Support staff, all of whom come from a variety of different backgrounds. This in itself is a reflection of their commitment towards equality, diversity and inclusivity. Naturally, If you like people, and you’re passionate about education, all the better. In return, you’ll find a College that treats you with respect, listens to your views, looks after you and encourages you to develop both personally and professionally. The College is a Disability Confident Employer.
There is no official end date to recruitment for this position, interviews can be very short-notice, so if you would like to be considered, please do not hesitate and apply today to ensure you don’t miss out!
* Deliver exceptional teaching and learning and motivate, inspire and engage learners
* Produce engaging schemes of work and lesson plans
* Setting, marking and recording of students work including assessments as necessary
* Maintenance of class registers, work programmes and records in your area of work
* To positively contribute to a safe learning and work environment ensuring compliance with * Health and Safety and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
* PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
* Experience using ICT systems including student databases
* Experience of teaching in a further or higher education environment
* Proven organisational ability
* Excellent communication and administration skills
* Ability to write comprehensive and analytical reports
* Be committed to safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.