Simply Education Ltd
Simply Education are recruiting for languages teachers in Northamptonshire to work across the county at a range of Secondary Schools. We are looking to speak to any qualified MFL Teachers but we are ideally looking for teachers who are trained in French, Spanish or German.
As an agency we can offer daily ad-hoc supply work, short term positions, long term roles and permanent positions depending on what you are looking for.
Requirements for candidates will include:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
– Ideally have recent experience teaching MFL in a school environment
– Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
– Passion for teaching young students
– Possess a creative approach to teaching
– Following lesson plans
– Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
– 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.