Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Simply Education Ltd
Simply Education are looking for Primary school Teaching Assistants who are available across both key stage 1 and key stage 2.
We are working with schools in the Milton Keynes area who need teaching assistants to help with long-term sickness and specific 1 to 1 SEN needs of specific pupils.
This role can be challenging at times but the rewards and experience is invaluable.
– MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
– Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
– Have experience working in a school
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
– £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone Webb-McGarthland on to register.