Teaching Personnel have been approached by a Head Teacher of a local School and are on the hunt for a music specialist teacher to working in a wonderful local secondary school. We are require a teacher who is able to inspire and motivate students to reach their musical potential. This would be an ideal role for both NQT and FQT members.
Requirements for this role:
– Confident to provide and lead exciting lessons which with engage students in KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5.
– Encourage students to thrive and develop their skills within the musical subject.
– Have a can do attitude.
– Passionate about education and assisting students in reaching their full potential.
What you will receive in return:
– Great experience in working with an outstanding school with a open department.
– Potential for longer opportunities considering a positive and good experience in the school.
– Fantastic flexibility with work and notice periods.
If you feel like this could be a great opportunity for you to come in and hit the ground running with this brilliant challenge then please do get in touch with Michael via the details below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.