Have you completed your PGCE and you are now looking for more classroom based experience in a wide variety of Stoke-on-Trent secondary schools?
Struggling to find or gain a permanent teaching role for September 2021?
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and education support staff.
We are very grateful to work in partnership with many secondary schools and academies located in Stoke-on-Trent who are actively looking for Newly Qualified Teachers for day-to-day supply/cover and both short and long-term contracts from the new academic year in September.
Here at Academics we ultimately focus your job search around you, and look to provide you with the type of work and roles that you are looking for. Our supply teaching opportunities are great as they allow our staff to be flexible with the days that they wish to work and this can therefore be ideal for Newly Qualified Teachers, as some of our roles could lead to more long-term and permanent roles in some of our schools.
Once registered with Academics you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with the start of your teaching career, and additionally who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
Applicants looking to register with Academics will:
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) along with both a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) and Newly Qualified Teaching Status (NQT).
* Have strong subject knowledge in your subject specialism across Key Stage 3 and 4. Key Stage 5 knowledge would be desirably, but not essential.
* Have a can-do, positive, and confident attitude.
* Be able to establish routines and disciplinary strategies by following the schools own behaviour policies.
* Be a good team player so that you are able to work closely with fellow staff members and ultimately can maximise students learning together.
* Hold a current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service or to be happy to apply for a new Enhanced DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
We are dedicated to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment references and enhanced DBS checks.
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.