Newly Qualified Teachers – Long Term Teaching positions – Leicester
ABC Teachers are currently working exclusively with a number of Primary Schools across the Leicester City and Leicestershire area.
We are receiving a high demand for Newly Qualified Teachers for positions which include day to day cover, short-term or long-term placements to start in September 2021.
We have an excellent reputation in helping NQT’s beginning their Induction year!
Are you still yet to secure a position for September? Or are you looking to network in a number of primary school environments in the area, whilst making a difference to the lives of young students and gaining valuable experience?
I am looking for Newly Qualified Teachers to join our team and who have experience in
– Early Year Foundation Stage (EYFS)
– Key Stage 1 (KS1)
– Key Stage 2 (KS2)
ABC Teachers can help you because:
-You will be working with a dedicated and honest consultant that will endeavour to find you your ideal teaching position.
· We are currently working exclusively with a large number primary schools in the area and have a fantastic client base and reputation within the industry
-Long Term and Permanent contracts to support your NQT induction year
·-Enable you to network in a number of primary schools across the area which can lead to securing long term supply work or a permanent primary teaching position
To be considered for these primary teaching position, you will:
-hold a relevant Teaching qualification. Primary PGCE or equivalent
– Deliver a high quality curriculum that excites and stimulates pupils
– Be able plan and evaluate teaching and learning
– Have good behaviour management skills
– Be hardworking and an enthusiastic teaching professional.
– Have a sound understanding of the school curriculum.
– Have primary teaching experience covering different year groups.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or equivalent Teaching Qualification.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers please contact our Primary team on (phone number removed).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.