As an NTP provider, we have had an increased demand in tuition to support children within schools based around catch up. We are looking for teachers who are able to work across either KS1 or 2, and worked will be based around either Maths or English.
Once we have registered you, our NTP team will talk you through the next steps, including completing the relevant modules to provide NTP tuition and ensure we have you working within our local schools.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years & QTS Qualification
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Shropshire and west Midlands area’s
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online (url removed), to register your interest in our available opportunities
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.