Tradewind are recruiting an experienced Level 3 Practitioner for our “Good” Primary School setting in Liverpool.
Applicants must have passion for teaching children and providing them with stimulating and exciting activities to enhance children’s learning.
The applicant must hold at least a level 2 qualification.
Graduate preferred but must be minimum of level 2, experience required.
The applicant must be versatile in taking on new roles and responsibilities and working alongside the class Teacher and have experience in planning, evaluations, observations and updating children’s learning journeys.
Applications are sought from experienced professionals to join the existing team.
Your working hours would be between 08:15 – 15:45 Monday to Friday
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV below.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.