Are you a level 3 Early Years teaching assistant based in Tamworth looking to get more work/life balance in your career? I am recruiting for teaching assistants who have a real passion for teaching, but are looking for a more flexible workload, to assist in local schools on a supply basis.
Make sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview Read the complete job description below.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff.
We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on not having a ‘bums on seats’ approach to recruitment.
As your consultant I will really take the time to learn about you and your teaching career so far and help you find exactly what you are looking to do now.
As a supply teaching assistant, you will help us continue to support the large number of primary schools we work with in the Tamworth area.
Our schools are looking for positive and enthusiastic teaching assistants who are able to continue the great work their staff have been doing while they are out of their classrooms.
To become a supply teacher with Aspire you will need;
* Level 3 in Early Years or Childcare
* Clear DBS (Preferably on the update service)
* Passion for working with children
* Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
* Excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and a commitment to the continued development of the school
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change A teaching assistant who has taken the leap to supply teaching has said; “As soon as I walked into Aspire, I knew I had made the right choice as everyone was so friendly and welcoming.
My consultant, Sussan, has always taken into consideration my preferred year groups as well as providing plenty of work in schools near to where I live, all whilst respecting any other commitments I may have.
Sussan is approachable and kind and is quick to respond to any queries.
I feel valued and appreciated working for Aspire; I highly recommend them.” I am keen to talk to Early Years teaching assistant who are interested in working with Aspire People in schools across the Tamworth area.
If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website .
If you feel like this is the position for you please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business.
Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.