Vision For Education
Nursery Nurse (unqualified)
£70 – £85 per day via PAYE
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse for a friendly, local nursery. The Nursery is part of an established Primary school and cater to children aged 3 and 4 years old. The role is a full-time, term-time position, due to start in September.
As a Nursery Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to support children in their play and to promote opportunities for learning within this. The role will include leading small group activities as well as supporting learning and behaviour during whole class sessions. We can provide comprehensive training for the right candidate.
The Nursery focuses on setting up a firm foundation for each child and is very proud of its culture of celebrating every achievement that the children make. The Nursery team work collaboratively with the Primary team in a caring and friendly working environment. The SLT are committed to ensuring every staff member feels valued and a part of the school’s journey.
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is nurturing caring and passionate about supporting children with their education.
If the following applies to you, we would love to hear from you!
* Must hold a CACHE Level 3 or equivalent
* Have strong communication skills
* Have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
* Has an understanding of phonics teaching
* Work well as a part of a team and be proactive
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you’re an Educator who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Kent team on
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
To apply for our ECT roles, please send across your CV to or by applying directly to this vacancy.