PMR are currently looking for a paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our private cleint in Cranleigh, Surrey. The successful post holder will be working closely with other therapists and teachers to provide specialist direct and indirect therapy for pupils and young adults with Autism, related disabilities and behaviour that challenges. Your work will include addressing motor, and perceptual skills, functional life skills, sensory processing difficulties and emotional regulation difficulties.
* Salary £24,907 – £37,890 pa (Band 5/6) Dependant on experience) plus extensive CPD and benefits package
* Contract terms 34.75 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9.00 to 16.30 (Tuesday to 17.30). Part time also considered.
* Annual Leave 44 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Free on-site parking
The successful post holder will:
* A recognised Occupational Therapy degree/qualification
* Health Care Professionals Council registration to practice
* Membership with the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
* Knowledge of special educational needs and Autism Spectrum Disorder
* A confident, caring and pro-active attitude
We look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.