Vision For Education
Brighton, East Sussex
£110 – £189 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract requirements. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent teaching experience and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Are you passionate about PE? Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
Vision for Education is looking to recruit PE Teachers on behalf of Secondary Schools based in and around the Brighton area. We have roles starting immediately on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of longer term placements for the right candidate.
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate PE Teacher for daily supply with the possibility of longer term contracts.
The desired PE Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering PE lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful PE Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the PE Teacher position s, you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience teaching PE across Key Stage 3, 4 or 5.
• Be passionate about PE, and keen to become a strong and supportive team member.
• Be committed to your professional development.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff.
What do we at Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria – see our website for more detail).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Brighton branch.