Are you an experienced PE Teacher? Are you looking for a long-term position? Are you immediately available?
If yes then we can help you.
My client is a high performing, mixed school based in Camden that has great transport links. You will be joining a warm, welcoming and rewarding team that celebrates inclusivity and excellent behaviour.
They are looking for the perfect candidate that will have qualified teacher status and relevant qualifications in PE or similar disciplines that is immediately available. You would be joining a progressive and supportive PE department to deliver across a range of key stages.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced PE teacher with great subject knowledge
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Have experience of teaching PE in a previous role
• Have an updated CV
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
• Hold a valid and current DBS
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.