London Teaching Pool
TLTP are currently seeking a PE teacher to work in PRU in Brent with their Key Stage 3 & 4 students on a long term basis.
This PRU caters for
– Pupils that have been fixed term or permanently excluded from school
– Pupils that are at risk of permanent exclusion
– Pupils with an identifiable special need which does not require a statement of Special Educational Need e.g. young mums, pupils that are unable to attend school for medical reasons
– Pupils requiring education other than at school e.g. disaffected pupils
– Pupils who require additional support in school
– Students that have moved in Brent and are without an immediate school place
To be considered for this role, you must have
– Full understanding and knowledge of the UK National Curriculum and be confident in delivering this
– Previous UK experience in the delivery of PE
– Excellent communication skills
– Effective classroom management ideas
– As a secondary PE teacher, you must engage regularly with staff, pupils and manage any student behavior in the classroom
– Ability to motivate, reassure and stimulate students to achieve their full potential
– You must hold a valid DBS and have the right to work in the UK. For anyone who does not have a DBS a new disclosure will be required which we can help with.
– A clean drivers’ licence would also be desired.
If you feel that this role is suited to you and you are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.