Simply Education Ltd
I am currently recruiting for a school in Meopham seeking part time PPA Cover. The position is working Wednesday to Friday starting April 2021 until the end of the academic year.
This last term I have covered a lot of PPA time within my schools so will be seeking a range of part time teachers who are looking for long term positions.
This is a non-planning role as the regular class teacher and Head of Key Stage will bear that responsibility. The teacher will have marking responsibilities, however, and may be called upon to help out occasionally with extra-curricular activities.
Previous Key Stage 1 experience is necessary and the school is happy to consider NQTs with a preference for and experience in KS1.
As a PPA teacher, you will need to teach small groups of targeted students literacy and numeracy. You will be assessing, monitoring, recording and reporting on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned students. You should be resourceful and creative with your teaching style whilst having the ability to be nurturing, empathetic and adaptable. We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has the ability to work with different groups of pupils to enhance their progress.
To be a successful Intervention teacher you will need to:
– Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 & 2.
– Have strong classroom management skills.
– Be able to deal with challenging behaviour.
– Have a creative approach to teaching.
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include:
– A dedicated consultant to secure the best work available for you.
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
– No need for completion of time sheets.
– Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings.
– A £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education.
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please apply via this advert or contact Lauren Smith at Simply Education in Kent on (phone number removed)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.