Empowering Learning are working with Primary schools in Berkshire who are looking for full and part time PPA Teachers.
As a PPA Teacher your purpose will be to:
* To perform all the duties and tasks expected of a class teacher during PPA time and contribute effectively to the team
* Plan, prepare, assess and teach children
* Plan and deliver lessons to meet the needs of all pupils
* Liaise and communicate effectively with teachers and teaching assistants to ensure that lessons are appropriately planned, communicated and delivered
* Feedback effectively and in a timely fashion to class teachers
* To maintain the high standards of behaviour within the classroom and school
What’s in It for you as a PPA Teacher
* £(Apply online only) per day depending on experience and qualification
* April start
* The chance to work within dynamic and forward-thinking schools
* Slough location
PPA Teacher Job Requirements
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
* Primary Education qualifications and experience
* Have strong classroom management skills
* Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
* Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV to Joanna at Empowering Learning
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.