Teacheroo are working with a traditional independent through school in Berkshire who seek a permanent Phase Leader of the Preparatory School, key stage two. The successful candidate will lead a small department of teachers and support staff plus 60-70 capable students. Preparatory School staff take on a subject leadership role, where possible taking the experience and interest of the individual and will also support other areas within the school.
We are keen to speak to qualified classroom teachers who may be looking for their next step on the career ladder or have experience within English, the Arts, Music, Sport, Modern Foreign Languages plus EYFS and Key Stage 1.
* Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
* Experience of teaching the UK National Curriculum
* Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
* A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
* Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
* Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
* A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
In return this school will offer:
* Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider academic Trust
* Competitive salary and contribution to the Teacher Pension Scheme
* Fee reduction for own children attending the school
* Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
* Generous PPA inclusive allocation
This position will commence in September and interviews are currently held virtually due to the pandemic. There will be an opportunity to acquaint yourself with the school prior to September
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.