Durham, County Durham
Experienced teaching assistants needed for a school in Seaham .
Start date March – This may change dependent on school closures.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the Seaham area working on a full-time basis in a mainstream Primary School as a Teaching Assistant for a KS1 class.
You will be required to work 8:30-16:00, working alongside the class teacher to support students who require 1:1 provision.
***You must have recent experience working in a Primary School setting with KS1/KS2 children.
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
Requirements for this position:
• Have experience working in a Primary School setting
• Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
• Be confident working in groups and also 1:1 with children
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.