Premier Education Ltd
Primary School Teacher
Would you like the oppourtunity to work with a company that cares about its employees?
Would you like to be a part of a large family of professionals that work across Manchester, Bolton & Wigan areas.
Here at Premier Education we are looking to build on our fantastic team of experienced and dedicated Primary Teachers in the Bolton and Wigan and Greater Manchester areas.
Premier Education are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Supply Teachers to work on long term, short term and day to day supply contracts within an extensive range of Primary Schools throughout The Greater Manchetser areas. Are you looking for a break from the stresses of a permanent teaching role? Supply Teaching offers a well paid, flexible approach to teaching with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs. We are on the lookout for passionate NQTs or experienced teachers that hold QTS. As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be adaptable and able to provide them with an enthusiastic and dedicated approach.
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
* Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
* Good behaviour management
* Adaptability & flexibility
* The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of Supply Teaching
* You can work as much or as little as you want
* You are able to choose your own days to work
* Great rates of pay
* An excellent way for you to gain experience
* We work around your requirements and preferences
Benefits of working for Premier Education:
* We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
* We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays £100 for each candidate you refer to us
* We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee (after a 12 week period)
* We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidanceWhat do we look for in Supply Teachers?
* You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
* You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom * You will need to adhere to each schools’ individual behaviour policies.
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teaching opportunity? If so, please either apply through this advert or contact Paul at Premier Education to find out more
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.