Green Mark Education
Upper Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher opportunity near Watford, Hertfordshire
An opportunity has become available for an upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join a smaller than average one form entry primary school located near to Watford, Hertfordshire from September 2021 on either a contractual or permanent basis.
This Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school are not striving to become outstanding, so it is an exciting to join them on their journey.
The headteacher of this Primary School will also consider a fully supportive induction for the right Newly Qualified Teacher and excellent professional development opportunities.
This Primary school has state of the art classroom equipment and teaching assistants. As well as local access to public transport facilities and staff parking.
* Plan, prepare, deliver and assess work for mixed ability primary school students
* Setting clear learning objectives in line with the national curriculum
* Effective behaviour management and encourage positive learning
* Keep progress reports for individual primary school students up to date
* Attend parents’ evenings and staff meetings
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / equivalent primary school qualification or be working towards the being qualified primary school teacher
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
* Be passionate about raising the achievement of all children
What we offer you
* Salary in line with teacher pay scales
* A personal dedicated consultant
* Refer a friend bonus
* Discounts on high street retail and more from our partner companies
* If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this primary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
* Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to Green Mark Education Limited storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.