Reach Education Ltd
Reach Education are looking for Primary & Secondary SEND Teachers for part time and full-time roles to work in an extremely challenging environment with children of various ages who have SEMH & Behavioural Difficulties.
So, if you would like to work with a well-established company who care about our staff as much as our clients then we would love to hear from you.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* Teaching Qualification with QTS.
* Strong Classroom management skills.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment.
* Be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* Excellent Classroom Management.
* Have a passion for education and helping pupils reach their goals.
What we can offer
* Excellent Rates of pay.
* Support and guidance.
* Flexible working hours.
* Free Safeguarding courses including “Team Teach” “SEND Code of Practice” “First Aid” “Child Neglect” “Child Protection” “Equality & Diversity” + many more, 40+ in total.
* Pension Contribution.
* An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
* Holiday Pay Scheme.
* An honest and consistent consultant.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration via our online portal and id checked inline with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.