St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Due to an increased demand for qualified primary teachers, we are now recruiting for local supply teachers to assist with our daily requirements across various schools in St. Albans.
Role: Supply Teacher
Key Stage: EYFS-KS2
Location: St. Albans
Are you looking to work as a supply teacher earning a regular income, whilst working with an agency that solely provides to the education sector?
We have various opportunities across St Albans and we are in a position to offer you 1 to 5 working days per week.
Below are some of the reasons why teachers like you join Academics on a supply basis;
* Flexible working arrangements
* Regular/ongoing work
* Short term placements
* Long term placements
* Possibility to teach your specialist subject and year group
* A selection of local schools ranked “good to outstanding” by OFSTED
* Competitive weekly pay
* Dedicated consultants who aim to match your needs
To join our team you will have;
* Excellent understanding of the UK Curriculum
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* A passion for teaching
For additional information on becoming a supply teacher in St. Albans then get in touch with Louis Austin. Louis will see you through the registration process then support you throughout all future placements.
Primary Teacher – St. Albans