Hoop Education are an approved supplier to 16 local authorities in Wales and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, with fair rates of pay, and clear and honest communication.
Due to increased demand, Hoop Education are currently recruiting Primary School Supply Teachers in the South Wales area.
Duties will include:
• Supporting pupils as they undertake work in line with the national curriculum priorities.
• Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
• Building rapport between yourself and pupils
• Promoting the school ethos and adhering to all school policies and procedures
• Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working in a Primary School setting
• Be undergoing their NQT year
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Be registered (or willing to register) with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
• Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
• Have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
• Free DBS check
• Free training
• Support through your NQT year
• Refer a friend and earn up to £150
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible working hours
Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment.
Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £138.56 per day
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.