Are you a confident, inspiring primary teacher looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher position? An outstanding primary
school in the borough of Lewisham are seeking a part time Key Stage 2 teacher!
This successful academy school in Deptford, South East London, has 2 forms of entry. They are currently looking for
a qualified Key Stage 2 teacher to join the team from May 2021 on a part time basis. The position is paying an
annual salary of up to £43,000.
This primary school in the heart of Deptford opened in September 2014 in order to meet significant demand from
Lewisham families for new primary places. They pride themselves on providing a vibrant learning environment
which nurtures and supports children. Staff encourage pupils to be responsible for their learning, to grow in
confidence and become independent. The academy has been rated ‘outstanding’ across all categories in its first
ever Ofsted report. The inspectors praised the academy for the strength of its teaching, delivering an excellent
education that inspires and motivates the children. They also noted the outstanding behaviour of children.
As the school is relatively new, facilities are modern, bright, and fit for purpose. Staff and children benefit from the
latest resources and technology, making teaching and learning interactive and fun.
The school is located in beautiful area of Deptford, close to a beautiful green open space. With excellent bus and
train links from central and South East London it is extremely accessible. There is also on street parking available for
those who wish to drive.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a Key stage 2 teacher to work 3-4 days per week.
The Key Stage 2 teacher must:
· Have QTS
· Be a good or outstanding practitioner in Key stage 2
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
· Be available to work up to 4 days per week · Make a positive contribution to pupils socially as well as academically
By joining this school as a Key stage 2 teacher, they can offer you:
· Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
· Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
· An Inner London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
· Pension scheme (TPS) and access to Wellbeing Cash Plan, covering a range of health and wellbeing benefits
· The opportunity to work with some amazing children!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this Key stage 2 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer. No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.