Kent Teaching Solutions
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and hard working Key Stage 2 teacher to join a well-established primary school in East Kent.
You will be:
• an outstanding classroom practitioner who can lead by example
• committed to raising standards
• committed to your own learning and professional development
• an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
• a role model for our children
The sc…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.