Protocol Education are seeking to recruit qualified teachers for regular supply bookings at our schools in North Somerset including Weston Super Mare.
We have seen an increase in demand for teachers over the past few months, and expecting this to continue for terms 5&6. We are looking for new teachers who are keen to continue or start their teaching career.
Our supply needs range from adhoc supply days/ mornings to working full time within a school, so we will have the work available to cater for all needs. We will have positions in both KS1 and KS2, so if you have any questions or you would be interested then do get in touch!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the North Somerset area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online (url removed), email (url removed) or call us on (phone number removed) to discuss our available opportunities
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.