Darlington, County Durham
Primary Teachers required to work in partner schools in Darlington, Hartlepool and Durham area .
Start date March 2021
We are looking for dedicated and skilled teachers to join our pool of supply staff who are flexible & reliable.
We work with a wide range of schools on both a day to day and long term basis and have opportunities for teachers, ranging from Newly Qualified Teacher’s (NQT) beginning their teaching career right the way through to the most experienced of teachers.
This role is open to teachers who are looking for both full and part time work within the area. We are able to offer competitive rates and can be flexible to work around when you will be available for work. There is also the potential to gain a longer term placement from this role.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher’ payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools Teesside
• CV and interview advice and support
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.