Primary Teaching Assistant Post – Immediate – Full-Time
We are working with a highly aspirational primary school based in Greenwich that has a need for Teaching Assistants on a long term / full-time basis. Working with this school will offer you the opportunity to broaden your experience and assisting children of all different walks of life in their education, development, and social wellbeing!
This two-form entry school are seeking to recruit both experienced Primary Teaching Assistants and Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants who are beginning their career within education.
The school’s needs range from developmental assistance in reading, writing & maths to 1:1 support for students with special educational needs and behavioural support.
TO JOIN AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS PRIMARY TEACHING ASSISTANT POST, YOU WILL NEED TO:
• Hold a Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have primary school experience
• Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure or be prepared to obtain one through Edustaff
THIS PRIMARY TEACHING ASSISTANT POST ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Supporting pupils with learning developmental difficulties on a 1:1 basis & in small groups
• Supporting students with special educational needs or behavioural issues
• Taking responsibility for the safeguarding of the young people in your care
• Supporting the school team to provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for students to learn
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
This school’s pupils progress at a rate that is above the national average, with good teaching quality that meets the needs of its pupils. Effective tracking of progress is in place, which results in well-supported pupils with additional needs, who progress at a good rate along with disadvantaged pupils. There is a strong culture of safeguarding and personal development & behaviour of pupils are very good.
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as a Primary Teaching Assistant. Join this primary school in Greenwich, SE London by sending your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff!.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Primary Teaching Assistant Post