We appreciate that we are currently in another lockdown, however schools still need support and are still planning for the upcoming weeks and months. If you are looking for work please get in touch.
We are working with a Primary School in the Dudley area who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in a year 2 class, working in small intervention groups, 121 and class basis, helping pupils with the KS1 curriculum.
The apppointed Teaching Assistant will be appointed to year 2. We are looking for inspirational individuals who can have a significant impact on the classroom and individual pupils. The ideal candidates should have a positive approach to challenge and change, and be a flexible team player an must have experience as a KS1 Teaching Assistant.
You should be passionate about making a difference to the lives of students with a range of needs and dedicated to maximising student’s achievement; have high expectations of behaviour and learning ensuring that every child reaches their full potential and a positive approach to challenge and change.
• Engaging with students
• Helping with sensory integration within the classroom
• Working with the teacher to assess pupils’ levels and ability
• Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
• Liaising with parents and carers
We can offer you:
• A dedicated team of staff and governors
• A positive working environment
• Supportive and approachable Senior Leadership Team
The ideal candidate will be:
• Able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the child / classroom with whom you are supporting
• Able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Able to relate exceptionally well with children and to go that extra mile to help them achieve
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.