Simply Education Ltd
Simply Education is currently working with a school seeking a part-time Psychology Teacher to teach 3 days a week from February half term to the end of the academic year. The days are Mon-Wed and the right Teacher will be teaching across key stage 4 & 5.
The position is a maternity cover and the Teacher will be required to pick up the full teaching and will be teaching across key stage 4&5, supporting children who will be taking their A-Levels in summer 2021.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over online video interviews, rather than meeting face to face. If you are interested in this position or registering with us please apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
– You will have experience teaching Psychology to KS5.
– Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
– Passion for teaching young students
– Possess a creative approach to teaching
– Following lesson plans
– Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
– 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.